Why Join an online coding bootcamp?
Here are reasons why people join a C# or Salesforce developer bootcamp:
- We provide live, instructor-led online coding classes in IT-centric topics such as C#, Java, and Salesforce software development.
- Salesforce Developer Bootcamp and C# Development boot camp courses available!
- Learn to code – We offer Salesforce Apex/Visualforce, and C# boot camps online – no need to move to another state to participate.
- Presentation, Practice, Performance.
- Online Coding Boot Camp – Study from anywhere, any time with day and evening classes available.
- Unlike other C#, Java, and Salesforce boot camps, our flexible scheduling allows you to learn without quitting your job.
- You have the option to learn in a small or large group setting, or even in a private class!
- Our instructors offer years of experience in the IT industry. They are NOT recent bootcamp graduates.
WHY SHOULD I LEARN TO CODE?
The tech industry continues to boom with every release of cutting-edge technology that changes our lives. Software, web, and mobile developers and designers are ultra-high in demand, but there is a severe shortage of qualified professionals. In other industries, recruiters and corporate headhunters look strongly at university-level credentials to determine the qualifications of a candidate for a particular position. However, in comparison, the IT industry is starting to realize that real-world work and project experience is sufficient enough to satisfy their hiring requirements.
OUR TEACHING METHODOLOGY
Presentation, Practice, Performance.
As the Premier Online Coding Boot Camp, we adopt the teaching principles of Presentation, Practice, and Performance. This is a proven instruction technique that has worked for ages in other pedagogical facets such as language instruction. In fact, many of us have taught or have learned this methodology since babies, albeit in a very subtle way. Here is how new concepts are presented in our online coding classes:
We PRESENT new concepts to you using proven teaching methods. This presentation style comes in the form of concept introductions and discussions, code lectures and demonstrations, and the use of supplemental teaching resources that will help facilitate learning. Our online coding classes are structured to ensure that students understand a concept before progressing to more advanced topics.
After presenting the new concept, we make you PRACTICE. Practice makes perfect, so there will be plenty in-class time for practising and applying the key concepts presented in the lecture. Also, your instructor will be available in the live virtual classroom to answer any questions you might have.
Even though we know you’re busy, you will have weekly assignments to complete. The weekly assignments will be rather simple yet challenging, and should take you no longer than 3 hours to complete. In addition, you will be expected to do in-class work. This study time gives you the opportunity to collaborate with your peers on assignments. We want to see how you PERFORM, and the best way to measure your progress is to actually have you develop something tangible.
NOVICE TO MASTERY
By the end of your online C#, Salesforce, or Java bootcamp course at Coderversity, you will need to complete a milestone project which will involve the creation of a new app or website. This is your time to shine and apply all concepts learned in our online coding classes to develop a real-world application.